Home > Resources >
Skip Content x
Alphabetical List of Important Sources
Last Updated Dec-2008
Bibliography of Important Sources
cited by Ne-Do-Ba on this Website
- 2 - Calloway, Colin G., editor - Dawnland Encounters: Indians and
Europeans in Northern New England, University Press of New England, 1991.
- 4 - Coleman, Emma Lewis - New England Captives Carried to Canada:
Between 1677 and 1760 During the French and Indian Wars, Heritage Books, 1989
- 3 - Cook, David S.- Above the Gravel Bar: The Indian Canoe Routes of
Maine, Milo Printing Co., 1985.
- 1 - Day, Gordon - The Identity Of The Saint Francis Indians,
National Museums of Canada, Ottawa 1981, National Museum Of Man Mercury Series ISSN
0316-1854, Canadian Ethnology Service Paper No. 71 ISSN 0316-1862.
- 5 - Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy - Old John Neptune and other Maine Indian
Shamans, University of Maine, 1980.
- 6 - Lyman, Simpson Hayes - History of the town of Rockingham,
Vermont including the villages of Bellows Falls ..., Town of Bellows Falls,